22 October 2010

Christmas Ornament and Red & Green Card


Inspired by a hanging wall ornament made by Kath, I set off to make my own version - it took me ages, and tons of stickles, but I love it and am really pleased with it - I made mine half the size of Kaths, so it was fiddly but if I made another, I'd be much quicker. The ribbon and gold bells are from Ribbon Girl.
This is the card I made for the DT Green and Red challenge No. 2 over at the Ribbon Girl Blog - I stamped the greeting and frame with Waltzing Mouse stamps, cut out with nestabilities and the paper is Cosmo Cricket.  The ribbon, bakers divine twine and little liberty bells are all from Ribbon Girl

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

your hanger is fabulous mary....and thanks for the kind comments on my tutorial....look forward to seeing your Take 2....hugs kath xxx