1 November 2010

Baptism Card


This baptism card is for my entry to Friday Sketchers Sketch 126 and I used a Lili of the Valley stamp which I coloured with copics then matted onto some lilac cardstock which I cut with a nestability die.  Sorry I don't remember where the checked paper came from.

I used open weave ribbon to form the horizontal and the vertical panel as in the sketch, but because I could see the raw ends of the vertical piece of ribbon, I added three lilac dewdrops, both from Ribbon Girl


I made a further bow with the open weave ribbon and stuck it on the corner of the card together with some mulberry paper flowers from my stash.  When the card was finished, I added copious amounts of Stickles to highlight certain areas of the stamped image, and I am very pleased with the result!

No comments: