11 November 2010

Beautiful ballerina ...........

This card features a LOTV diecut of a cute little ballerina which I got at the NEC last Saturday.  I used plain card in various shades of mauve, lavender and purple which I added to a scalloped edge white card

I added sparkle in the form of Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue, a fuschia/white pencil striped ribbon and a lilac gem butterfly embellishment.  The final touch was lavender dew drops on each corner.  Ribbon, Stickles, Dew Drops all from here.  I will enter this into the LOTV challenge 73 and blog hop.

2 comments:

Jacqui P said...

Oh you lucky duck!! I wish i could have gone to the NEC and got this lovely image!!
I love you colouring!! really unusual but suits the LOV style perfectly!!
hugs
jacqui P

Jacqui P said...

Oops!! obviously read words after looking at picture!! D'oh. Lol!! still think you're a lucky duck and love what you've done with image!!!
Hugs
Jacqui P