4 February 2011

Ribbon flower

This is my first attempt at making a ribbon flower - this one is approx 2 inches across so would make a nice hair ornament if I stitch a clip onto the back of it.  This is made with silky crush (ribbon girl is still waiting for more stock of 'champagne silky crush, but pink, blue, white and teal are all available from stock), gathered up and tightened, then I cut 4 'petals' from the same ribbon and stitched them to the back, added a few pearl strands then finished with some oloroso seam binding and a little cream button which I covered in Stickles Stardust.  I hope to make a few cards at the weekend and some more flowers small enough to add to my cards. Ribbons, buttons and stickles all from http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/

1 comment:

Tiets said...

ooooo wowww I love it!! It loooks just fabulous!!!
hugs Tiets