7 August 2011

Blog Hop Winner ............

Congratulations Marjorie - you have been picked as the winner of the prize on my blog! 
Please contact the Ribbon Girl with your address so we can get your gift mailed out to you ......................... everyone else, thanks for the lovely comments you left us - we have so enjoyed running our ribbon shop and supplying all of you lovely crafty ladies (and gents) with ribbons and lovely accessories.

ps   If you like playing games don't miss the Ribbon Girl Blog on Monday 8th August - there will be a little game to play and a nice prize to win!
Mary x Sunday 7th August 2011

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

Well done :) :)

Marjorie said...

Mary, Thank you so much for the lovely prize I have won, So sorry to be late in responding, I have not had much time for blog hopping just recently, with school hols, I look after my grandaughter and also work. I am so excited I have never won anything before. Thank you once again mwha!!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx