27 November 2011

Tilda with hearts ...........


Tilda looks so pretty holding her string of hearts, I've coloured her in pink copics and am especially pleased with her socks, I remembered to leave some white up the front lol!  I was inspired by this weeks Just Magnolia challenge, and I have used red card for matting and my background papers include pink and white.


I have used our new flat blossoms and added sparkly gems to the centre



I finished the card with stardust stickles (as usual) and used pink silky crush ribbon and pink and red heart pins, all available from ribbongirl
See you soon, and don't miss the Christmas Challenge and the Reindeer Giveaway over at the Ribbon Girl Blog

Mary G x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, love that gorgeous ribbon! Thanks so much for joining in at Just Magnolia this week
hugs Julie P

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really cute card, love the flourish and the pins in the bow
Lindsay xx

Mau xx said...

Wow1 this is so pretty Mary, love the Layout and the bow and pins are gorgeous xx