27 March 2012

Easel card for PTW sketch challenge ....................


There is a sketch challenge over at Papertake Weekly and you could win a lovely prize!   For my 'congratulations' easel card I used a LOTV die cut image, I made a Magnolia flower out of white thick paper and finished it with a spotty brad that's been in the stash box for ages.  I die cut a magnolia swirl and cut some paper lace with Andrea's new die from Papertrey Ink. It's very pretty and delicate, and I like the way it standards out from the dark pink background paper.  I can see us using it a lot!  I finished my easel card with white pom pom trim and red and white polka dot grosgrain ribbon and lastly some pink stick on gems

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely card Mary the image is FAB and I love the way you have used the red Hugs Elaine

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the image is very cute and all the details are so very pretty ,,, lovely die cuts !! beautiful ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mau xx said...

what a super sweet card Mary, I love the Red/white its lovely and the image is so cute.
sorry been missing a bit of late, enjoying this lovely weather whilst it lasts and got a bit behind xxx Mau

Teresa said...

Wow this is a beauty! xx