12 July 2012

So pretty in pink .....


Ribbon Girl are sponsoring this weeks Lils Little Fairies Challenge 'Pretty in Pink' with a £10 gift voucher and I was delighted to be a guest designer - I am sure there will be hundreds of entries this week - most of us like pink and Lili of the Valley images are so pretty.

This is my card - I used a pre-coloured die cut mounted onto pink bazzill card and added old rose pink crushed/pleated organza, old rose tiny ric rac - leaves are from my MS punch and the scallop edge card is from Craftwork Cards 


Flowers are pink and white carnations, pink pretty blossom an bewjewelled white flower (from Ribbon Girl) rose bud from WOC


I finished off my card with stardust stickles and 5mm self adhesive gems

Ribbons, ric rac and flowers as stated,  stickles and gems all from Ribbon Girl

See you soon, Mary G x

5 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely, hope you have the sun there today too xxx
What a gorgeous card, love your image and that fabulous ribbon! ;)
So pretty!
Love,mel. xxx

Unknown said...

love your card she right up my street shes gorgeous ...hugs sassyx

Kathleen said...

This is so sweet adorable image, beautiful work.
Kathleen x

Teresa said...

Stunning card Mary, that ribbon is so pretty and a gorgeous colour, sweet little image too. Hugs Teresa xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful...lush ribbon.xxx