16 July 2013

Buttons and bows ......


This weeks Papertake Weekly challenge is 'buttons and bows' - the rest of the design team have made some lovely cards and I hope you will be able to join us this week.

I managed one button and a double bow on this feel better soon card which I made for a friend.  I used a topper (Wee Suzie)  from The Hobby House, then addedsiam pink seam binding topped with a pale pink striped button tied on with pink divine twine and some 5mm pink pearls.

My flowers include Wild Orchid 10, 20 and 30mm roses, cosmos daisy, sweetheart blossom and aster plus Ribbon Girl white and pink beaded stamens

All flowers, buttons, twine, seam binding and pearls are from

see you soon, Mary x


2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) I love the image, so very cute and the flower arrangement is stunning ! Love the embossed background too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Mary
this is gorgeous and would love for you to share this with us on the Hobby House facebook page, you can do this yourself or let me know and I can do this for you

Hugs Kate xx