16 September 2013

Aqua and White Christmas ....


For a change and just for fun because I had a bit of extra time on Saturday,  I have made a very plain card - the background is embossed and I made the flower and leaves with Magnolia doohickey dies and used 3D glue between the layers (Dawny P showed us how to make these flowers at the LOTV Christmas workshop the other week)


I added a 20mm diamante spacer and filled it with a clear 14mm crystal gem.  Tag is punched and sentiment is from papertreyink stamp set.  The ribbon is aqua 15mm Berisford satin

I made this just for fun and just for fun will enter it into A Creative Romance challenge 'dies or punches' even though I know I can not win the prize (because Ribbon Girl is sponsoring)

Ribbon, spacer and gem all from The Ribbon Girl

1 comment:

Berry said...

Lovely simple work thanks for playing at A Creative Romance hugs Rebekah xx