9 February 2014

Romance .....


There's a new 'Lovely Lili' challenge over on the Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog today - the theme is 'romance' and this is my card for someone very special to me.  As I often do, I used an image from a LOTV artpad and added 30mm pink two tone wild roses, large pink rosebuds, pink/white hip rosebuds, fuschia pink 20mm open roses, pink velvet lace, 15mm dusky pink satin ribbon and Stardust stickle



all from

I hope you will have time to ooh and aah at the fabulous work by the design team and we look forward to seeing your projects!

As usual there are lovely prizes@

For our randomly chosen lucky winner we have:

LOTV stamp of your choice


and a £10 voucher towards a spending spree at The Ribbon Girl


Mary x


4 comments:

Debs said...

Adorable card Mary - your 'someone special' is sure to love it :o)
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

Rita said...

Hi Mary. What a stunning card. Those beautiful roses look so real. Hugs Rita xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) such a cute image and all the flowers and details are so very pretty ,,, very beautiful :-) I am sure whoever this is for will LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Marjorie said...

Such a lovely card Mary, I just love these Jack, Patch and Puss images:)..
Beautiful embellishments too!
Hugs,
Marjorie x