27 April 2014

Buttons and bows


My pink and girly DT card for The Ribbon Girls April Magnolia Only Challenge - buttons and bows - I coloured Tilda with Magnolia with copics and added stardust stickles.

My flowers include WOC 30mm pink/white wild roses, 20mm and 10mm pale pink open roses, tiny rose buds and a sprig of pink beaded stamens.  I added white flower guipure lace and Ballerina pink tu tu tulle and 15mm hot pink satin ribbon.

I tied the bow with a 15mm clear sparkly button using pink and white Divine Bakers Twine and the sentiment was a Craftwork Cards die-cut.

The design team have made some wonderful cards and I hope you will be able to pop over and be inspired - we are looking forward to seeing what you create and remember, the prize is not only a £10 voucher to spend in the Ribbon Girl online store, but also a stamp which will be sent directly to the winner all the way from the home of Tilda and Edwin by our very generous friends at Magnolia, Sweden.

Mary xx

1 comment:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love this cute Tilda and the flowers and tulle look perfect.
Rebecca.