20 April 2014

Happy Easter ...

I wish you all peace and joy on this Easter Sunday

"Hallelujah!  The Lord is risen"


After making quite a few plain boy cards,  I went to town with my DT card for the today's  Ribbon Girl April Colour Challenge which is 'Lemon/Yellow' - perfect colours for Easter and Springtime

I coloured 'Tilda Binding Flowers' with Copics  - it's been a while since Andrea and I sat and coloured, but we got our copics out the other night and had a lovely time colouring up various stamps.

I added  'Irene' antique white lace, 7mm yellow gold satin ribbon, yellow large rosebud, ivory cherry blossoms, white lillies, cream daisy, a crystal and a earl trinket pin, a frame from a pack of Prima resin frames, some scraps of 12mm white cotton lace, 3mm ivory bead string and yellow gold satin held in a memo pin (which I've just realised is completely hidden by the flowers!)

 Lastly, some stardust stickles and some dinky little 3mm ivory self adhesive pearls

flowers, lace, ribbon, Prima frames, pearls, stickles and pins are all from


I hope you will pop over to the Ribbon Girl Blog to have a look at the fabulous creations by the design team - and there are wonderful prizes to be won!

see you soon
Mary x

1 comment:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A gorgeous card, I love all of your beautiful yellow embellishments! This Tilda looks so pretty.
Rebecca.