13 April 2014

Lovely Lili over at The Ribbon Girl Challene .....


I hope everyone is having a bit of warm weather this weekend -  up here not far from the North East coast Andrea and I  have just come back from walking Haggis and we're frozen - it's very windy and freezing cold - we're glad to get back into the warm - hope it warms up soon!!c

A very simple 'thank you' card from me to-day - it is my third card for a man in three days, so still no flowers!!  I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.  I used a LOTV James the Bear with his laptop (he's so cute) on an embossed plain white background.  I added navy tea dye cotton ribbon, some blueberry blue bakers Divine Twine, a couple of blue/white small striped buttons, one face up, one reverse side up, and have you seen the new robot charms?  not tiny these, but would make excellent addition to a key-ring or similar.

I hope you will join in with our Lovely Lili challenge over on the Ribbon Girl blog - the ladies on the design team have come up with some stunners - don't miss them!

ribbon, twine, buttons, charm all from The Ribbon Girl

see you soon, Mary  xx

No comments: