12 April 2014

Two boy cards .....


Birthday card for my nephew - I love using LOTV art pad images! I added some natural/brown saddlestitch ribbon and a brown button with the shank cut off.


The second card is for my brother-in-law - it's his birthday today - again I used a LOTV artpad image and added blue gingham bias binding, 9mm blue/whit saddlestitch, the blues 3mm self adhesive pearls and some antique blue cherry blossoms

Ribbons, flowers, pearls are all from The Ribbon Girl

see you on Sunday over at the Ribbon Girl blog for the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili Challenge - starts at 9am

Mary x



3 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love these art pad images too, they're so gorgeous! Love both of the beautiful cards you've made with them.
Rebecca.

Rita said...

Another convert to these fabulous art pads. Your card is so Stunning Mary. Hugs Rita xxx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Mary.xxx