22 April 2014

White plus one .....


Todays challenge at PTW is 'white plus one' - so I've gone for white and pink.  The sentiment is from a Stempleglede rubber stamp enhanced with a couple of tiny pink pearls and I added some medium pink lillies, 3mm sugar and spice pearls and I'm sorry I've no idea where the background paper came from.  All edges were distressed with walnut stain

There are some lovely cards over at PTW - my teamies have excelled themselves and there is a nice prize to be won too.

Pearls and lillies are from


see you soon, Mary x


4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the whole design of this is so pretty,,, I love the die cuts and those flowers are beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card

Marjorie said...

Such a pretty card Mary, love the white and pink together.
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Debs said...

Super pretty card Mary.
Debs xx