11 May 2014

Lovely Lillies .....


This is a feshly made, glue not dry yet kind of card as I have literally just finished  making it  (cleaning up the inevitable mess from the re-plastering of the bathroom when we got back last night - it'll be well worth it when it's all finished)  Andrea and I had a rare day out yesterday when we went down to LOTV for their 10th birthday celebrations - it was so good to meet up with all those lovely ladies (and some of their hubbies too) as well as Dawny P, Fleur, Becky, Gretha, Anne, Elaine, Jen, Lou and Mary!!  I bought papers, art pads and stamps and for my card this morning I thought it appropriate to use the lovely lily image from Set 27 'Beautiful Blooms' art pad teamed with 'Always & Forever' patterned and the new 'solids' paper pads

I added Donna' ivory vintage style lace, 4mm ivory pearl flat back trim, pink ruffle edge sheer ribbon, 3mm ivory s/a pearls, medium cream/pink variagated lily, white and pink WOC lily, Melissa Frances pink vellum envelope with tag, Maya Road pearl trinket pin, ivory teardrop pin all from The Ribbon Girl 

 There are some fabulous creations by the design team and I urge you to pop over to be inspired to get crafting!!  I'm looking forward to seeing your creations and there are some great prizes to win!!

see you soon, Mary xx



No comments: