29 June 2014

My precious daughter .....


This is my DT card for the Ribbon Girl June Magnolia Only Challenge 'add a diecut' - I hope you will pop over and check out the fabulous projects by the design team and our guests Monique Lokhorst and Tracy Payne.  We look forward to seeing your entry and remember, there is a fabulous prize of a £10 voucher to spend at The Ribbon Girl and a stamp all the way from the home of Tilda and Edwin!! 

I made this card for my daughter Andrea - it's not her birthday, it was just to say 'thank you' for being such a lovely daughter, I couldn't ask for a better one!  I stamped Tilda onto watercolour paper and coloured her with distress markers  - it's ages since I did any watercolouring and I really enjoyed it.   The papers, tag and sentiment are from the Pion 'My precious daughter' collection which I got from Dies to Die For and they are really, really pretty - love them.

I added  'Faye' ivory vintage style lace, cream satin ribbon, 30mm pink/pink wild roses, 10mm and 20mm pale pink roses, 6mm ivory flat back pearl string, 3mm ivory pearl s/a flatbacks and Stardust Stickles all from


see you soon,
Mary x

4 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Mary. Love everything about it. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Mary. I love all the pretty embellies and gorgeous colours.
Lorraine x

Marjorie said...

This is beautiful Mary.. I'm sure Andrea will treasure it forever:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love those muted tones and this cute Tilda is definitely on my wish list! A beautiful card.
Rebecca.