22 July 2014

A Christmas card in July .....


I know!! another Christmas card and it's still July - haven't had my summer holiday yet!  This card uses a pre-printed LOTV image I've had in my stash for ages, I used  a LOTV paper pad  then placed a white guipure lace frame, scarlet berry satin ribbon and a Christmas bells charm.

My flowers are a Christmas rose I've had for ages, a WOC white lily flower, a couple of white beaded stamens, two 15mm red paper roses , some tiny red berries and a brown winter cone.

There is a new Papertake Weekly Challenge starting today and there are even more Christmas projects there to inspire you! and a great prize too

I hope you will be able to join us

Guipure frame, ribbon, charm and flowers are all from The Ribbon Girl

Mary x

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

This is gorgeous Mary and I love how you have framed the little stocking! loving the gorgeous lace...
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, Love the frame round the image, Love Hazel (Didos) GDT PTW xx

Debs said...

So gorgeous Mary - that lace frame is stunning :o)
Have a wonderful evening.
Debs xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) these pre coloured images do come in handy don't they :-) the lace border is beautiful and the red bow with the charm are a lovely finishing touch :-)

luv
Lols x x x