20 July 2014

Making a wish .....


Making a wish that everyone enjoys the summer holiday time and that we all get some nice sunshine!  This is my DT card for the Ribbon Girl July Colour Challenge - we'd like to see your AQUA projects and as usual there are some great prizes to be won

I used watercolour paints to colour this LOTV image, first one I've painted for ages - I really enjoyed  painting in the garden when the sun was shining.  The background paper is from the LOTV Beach Bliss pad and I added used pale ivory rose organza trim, white satin ribbon, Isabelle white vintage style lace, a small white guipure butterfly, 4mm white pearl trim, white/pink 30mm WOC rose, 20mm pale pink open rose, white beaded stamen, Kort & Godt aqua rolled roses, white pearls  all from The Ribbon Girl

There are some gorgeous creations by The Ribbon Girl design team - many different styles so there's sure to be something to inspire you to 'get crafting'

see you soon, Mary x

No comments: