6 July 2014

Summer .......


The theme at todays Ribbon Girl Card Challenge is 'Summer' and I made this summer birthday card for a lady who will be 60.

I used LOTV papers and another of their fabulous art pad images from Art Pad 27 - Beautiful Blooms - just love them - I added some pink sequin lace, 'Lyra' white guipure lace, hot pink satin ribbon and a white guipure lace butterfly.  All edges were distressed with walnut ink.

My flower arrangement contains 20mm WOC pink open roses, baby pink sweetheat blossoms, pink gardenias, ivory hip rosebuds, white starburst stamen.  I added Stardust Stickles to make the flowers on the image twinkle and the sentiment was computer generated.

I hope you will be able to pop over to the blog - the design team have made some fabulous creations and they're looking forward to seeing what you make -  Elaine Livesey has been a guest DT a number of times and has joined the design team on a permanent basis - welcome Elaine!

Ribbon, lace, flowers, Stickles, Butterfly are all from 


Mary xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card Mary, I am sure the lady receiving it will be very pleased. It looks gorgeous! Fern x

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered your blog- your cards are lovely. They are so creative and beautiful. I was wondering what type of envelope or packaging do you use to send them in the mail? Thank you, Jane in MO,USA