13 July 2014

Thank You .......


There's a new 'Lovely Lili' challenge over on the Ribbon Girl blog starting this morning - all you have to do is create a thank you project using a LOTV image, artpad or papers  - great prizes too!  I made a thank you card and embossed white paper for the background.  I added an image from those extremely useful LOTV artpads - I chose this cute image from Art Pad No 2 then I added 38mm green striped satin, 55mm Monique white guipure lace, pale lime 25mm satin ribbon, a cream daisy, white lily flower and some Stardust Stickles on the little flowers.  The round sentiment is also from LOTV

Ribbon, lace, flowers and Stickles all from The Ribbon Girl

I do hope you will have time to join us - we'd love to see what you make - and there's loads of inspiration from the mega talented Ribbon Girl Design Team!

Mary x

2 comments:

Kim said...

fabulous card Mary and love the gorgeous image. the lace and ribbon work perfectly with it
Kim x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A beautiful card with one of my favourite art pad images! The bow looks stunning as always.
Rebecca.