12 August 2014

Another sneaky peek ..............


Another sneaky peek - roll on 14th August when the fabulous new LOTV bumper Christmas artpads are launched - for a change I made a small card and I have to say it's great to have the choice of using a smaller image - perfect for die-cutting.  The new Christmas artpads have 60 images, two per page, so you get double the value and oodles of images to use for Christmas cards and projects.  I love the pastel colours of this cute snowman talking to his rabbit friends!  I die cut the image then mounted it on silver mirror card then added


Glacier Aqua Satin, white Laila vintage style fine cotton lace,Stardust Stickles, a WOC white sweetheart blossom and tiny white rosebuds.  I coloured a Maya Road crystal trinket pin with Copics and added a tag and a tiny now made from silver twine and lastly added a silver pin protector - all from 
see you later with my Papertake Weekly card

Mary x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loving your sneak peeks Mary, the colours are so pretty

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Another lovely creation! Such pretty colours and an adorable image. Love the twinkly border.
Rebecca.