7 September 2014

Add ribbon .....


My DT card for the September Card Challenge over on The Ribbon Girl Blog this morning - I finally got around to colouring up a Stempleglede image which I've had since a year past Christmas (a gift from Andrea :-) ) with inktense pencils and added Stardust Stickles.  

I rarely make a card without using ribbon and this time I used 38mm lilac organa ribbon, 'Michele' white guipure lace with some 5mm pearls stuck on to the flower centres, edged with purple spotted lace edged bias binding.  

My flower arrangement includes WOC 20mm lilac open roses and some sweetheart blossoms sprinkled amongst a stem of clear crystal hearts.  I popped a small white lace butterfly in the top corner with more 5mm ivory flat back pearls.

I hope you will be able to join in with the challenge and there are lovely prizes to be won and fabulous projects by the design team to inspire you!

Ribbon, lace, butterfly, bias, Stickles, pearls and flowers from

see you soon, Mary x

3 comments:

Rita said...

What a stunning card Mary. Those flowers look gorgeous. Hugs Rita xxx

Dunja Trautmann said...

Your card is absolutly gorgeous Mary, love the style and the gorgeous ribbons.

have a lovely sunny sunday
Dunja xx

Lorraine said...

A beautiful card Mary - so pretty.
Lorraine x