1 September 2014

Christmas Tree decorations .....


Wooden Tag 2 Wooden Tag1

A couple of vintage style tree decorations  made with wooden tags.  I used papers and images from some Inkido papers I bought last year, distressed with walnut stain and all edges sanded.  The sentiment is a Papertrey Ink stamp.  I added little holly leaves punched with a palm-punch and holly berry red dewdrops. adhered with glossy accents.

I added a 13mm rusty jingle bell and some natural hemp twine for hanging.  The bow is made from a piece of red tea dyed cotton cut in half lengthways.

Im very pleased with how these turned out and I'll be making more of these to hang on my tree this year

Mary x

1 comment:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love these gorgeous vintage decorations! Lovely images and these bells are my favourites!
Rebecca.