30 September 2014

Sending hugs ....


It's sketchy time at PTW and I used sketch number 94 but you can use any of the PTW sketches.

  I coloured up an image from the Stempleglede Vintage Garden collection with inktense pencils then added some WOC 20mm lilac open roses, mauve rose vintage style seam binding ribbon and 10mm daisy flat back ivory pearls.  I added 5mm ivory pearls in the corners as well.

I hope you will have time to join us over at Papertake Weekly - the design team have made some fabulous creations to inspire you and as usual there is a lovely prize to win.

Flowers, ribbon, pearls are all from The Ribbon Girl

see you soon, Mary x

3 comments:

Rita said...

Gorgeous card Mary. Really stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

Jacee said...

This is lovely Mary, love the vintage fell.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A stunning vintage card, I love your colouring of this beautiful image!
Rebecca.