28 September 2014

Tilda with pearls ....



My DT card for the Magnolia Only Challenge 'add pearls' over on the Ribbon Girl blog.

I coloured Tilda with inktense pencils and added Stardust Stickles.  'Flora' cream guipure, ivory lace butterfly, pale peach satin ribbon, apricot sheer ribbon, WOC peach cherry blossoms, a peach carnation, 3 stems of tiny pearl flowers, 6mm ivory flat back pearl trim, 5mm self adhesive pearls

Ribbon, flowers, pearl stems, pearls, lace, lace butterfly and Stickles are all from
The Ribbon Girl online store

see you soon
Mary x

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Mary.
I LOVE this Tilda, she's one of my favourites, and the peach shades are so pretty.

Big hugs
Elaine xxx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Mary. I love the peaches and cream colours. Hugs Rita xxx

Gail said...

Hi, I saw a card you made with pandas and a snowman and thought I'd come and visit your blog.When I got here, I see this gorgeous Tilda card in my favorite color. I'm going to cruise your blog and want you to know that although I might not leave comments on every card I look at, I'm here. :) I love this Tilda card with the details on it. Your coloring is outstanding and I am a girly girl cardmaker (most of the time unless absolutely necessary to make another type of card) and so this card is causing me to drool. I LOVE the flowers and layout of this card. It's truly gorgeous. Hugs, Gail P.S. I'm saving this card to my desktop to admire a bit longer. :)

Jacee said...

So very pretty Mary, lovely sweet image and I love that little butterfly, gorgeous work, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A gorgeous card with this cute image! I love the pretty colours and embellishments, so perfect.
Rebecca.