19 October 2014

A white wedding card ....


This is my card for the Ribbon Girl October colour challenge which is 'white' . 

 I have made a wedding card and box using a LOTV image from my stash, then I added white Wedding Bells vintage style cotton lace, white satin ribbon, 6mm white flat back pearl trim, 3mm white pearls,  White Mixed Dahlia to colour yourself, white beaded stamens, white tiny rosebuds, white babies breath and white Kort & Godt chrysanthemums, 3mm and 5mm double sided sticky tape 


I decorated the lid of the box to match but used white ruffle edge sheer rather than the white satin

I hope you will be able to join us for this colour challenge - fantastic inspiration from the design team and great prizes so why not pop over and get crafting!


see you soon,
Mary x


3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Your card is very beautiful Mary,a masterpiece.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Marjorie. x

Jacee said...

So very pretty Mary, gorgeous and pretty, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Brawny x said...

What a beautiful card. X