20 January 2015

Get in shape at Papertake Weekly ....


I coloured this old Sara Kaye image with inktense pencils and used LOTV background papers.  This weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is 'get in shape' and I've used a square, two ovals and two hearts!

I inked all the edges and added white dahlias to colour yourself, Kort & Godt white chrysanth and ivory beaded berries, WOC hip rosebuds and some gorgeous 75mm Michele white gujipure lace.  I finished the card with some 5mm s/a pearls 


I hope you will be able to pop over to Papertake Weekly - you'll be amazed at the beautiful cards the design team have made and I look forward to seeing what you make!

Mary x

4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

So beautiful, Mary! Love the lace and all the gorgeous details! Gorgeous work!!
hugs, Sharon

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Mary - love the image and the fabulous lace.
Debs xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Mary. so pretty, love the lace
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is just beautiful, my fav colour too.
Love that image
Hugs Kelly