18 January 2015

In the pink.....


It's the first challenge of the year over at The Ribbon Girl Blog and this week it's the Colour Challenge which is PINK, my favourite colour :-)

I made this card in memory of happier times spent in that beautiful city.  I wasn't brave enough to go right to the top of the tower, only the first level which was still far too high for me :-(

The two post cards are images from LOTV coloured with Inktense pencils, the resin Eiffel tower are from the new flat back resin sets, I added some 'Monique' white guipure lace, some lacey edge dusky pink daisy ribbon and a WOC baby pink cherry blossom flower

There are some fabulous pink projects by the Design Team - I hope you will find time to pop over, be inspired and enter the challenge - there is a great prize from Marianne Designs and a £10 voucher for The Ribbon Girl store!

Mary x

No comments: