10 March 2015

A girlie birthday card ....


This weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is to make a card for Mothers Day or for a special female so I made this birthday card for my daughter in law to be (don't worry, she doesn't look at my blog :-)  All edges were distressed with weathered twigs ink

I used another very pretty and very ueseful  LOTV image from the Summer Blooms artpad and also LOTV background papers.  I added 17mm white cotton Laila vintage style lace, lilac 15mm satin ribbon, a pink daisy, a 10mm deep pink rose, pink/white beaded berries, a bark star and some 5mm pink self adhesive pearls all from www.ribbongirl.co.uk

I hope you will find time to pop over to Papertake Weekly be inspired by the fabulous creations from my teamies and join in the fun - great prizes to be won as usual!

see you soon,
Mary x

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

I love this card Mary, it's so pretty!! I love these art pads too!.. Have a lovely week..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Jacee said...

How adorably pretty Mary! this is truly lovely.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Super pretty card Mary - such beautiful details.
Debs xx

Shuly said...

oh that's so pretty!!! perfect colors and design! very cheerful