17 March 2015

Happy ....


The theme at this weeks Papertake Weekly is 'happy .....' so as I need a number of male birthday cards for next month I thought I'd better get cracking.

For this one I used the delightful image from LOTV Artpad and also their lovely design paper.  I added a bark star, natural/brown 16mm saddlestitch ribbon and a small piece of brown sugar Divine Bakers Twine all from www.ribbongirl.co.uk

I hope you will be able to pop over to PTW to be inspired by the wonderful creations from the design team and we look forward to seeing what you come up with!

see you soon

Mary x

6 comments:

Rita said...

My favourite image Mary. It never fails to make me smile. Your card looks Great and will certainly be loved. Hugs Rita xxxx

Unknown said...

Really gorgeous love the colour! Fab image and paper! Perfect for a male!
Lucy x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Mary :-) the whole design of this is super cute, love the image :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jacee said...

Lovely design Mary, super image!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Debs said...

Fabulous card Mary - love the bark star :o
Debs xx

Marjorie said...

Love this image Mary!.. and these art pads are so nice, especially if you need a card in a hurry:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x