12 May 2015

in the garden .....


The challenge at this weeks Papertake Weekly is 'in the garden' and I used a LOTV image and papers plus a LOTV sentiment stamped with lilac ink. 

I added 15mm orchid gingham ribbon, pale pink daisy, Kort & Godt lilac rolled roses, white pretty blossom, an off white carnation, pink cherry blossom and a pink gardenia all from www.ribbongirl.co.uk
.

I love the little pearl and rhinestone self adhesive butterflies which are new in the store - you get loads in the pack but I dont think mine will last long as I have used them on all my projects recently :-)

I hope you can join us at PTW - you are sure to be inspired by the great projects by the design team!

see you soon, Mary x 

5 comments:

Marjorie said...

Love this card Mary, it's so girlie and pretty!! the image you have used is lovely!!.. do like the butterflies, might have to make a stop by the shop lol!! xx
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Jacee said...

Beautiful design Mary, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Rita said...

Beautiful card Mary. I love all the flowers ,but I think I need some of those pretty daisies. Hugs Rita xxx

Debs said...

So gorgeous Mary - love the card shape and pretty embellies.
Debs xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, Mary! The shape is beautiful and and oh those yummy colors!! Gorgeous! Will HAVE to check out those butterflies!