14 June 2015

Seascape ...





My card for the Ribbon Girl 'Everything goes with an image' challenge where they would like to see your masculine cards.  I used this lovely image from the new LOTV Landscapes No 39 artpad which is suitable for all types of man cards, sympathy cards, notes etc - I cut this one down with a die.  The round sentiment is a stamp from LOTV

I added 7mm cornflolwer blue satin, dusky blue button twine, pale blue tiny ric rac, a silver colour yacht charm and pearls from the Blues pack all from
www.ribbongirl.co.uk

I hope you can join in with the challenge and please pop over to the blog to be inpired by the lovely creations by the design team

As usual we have two fabulous prizes, the first is a stamp of the winners choice from our generous friends at Lili of the Valley who have some beautiful images to choose from, and a £10 voucher from The Ribbon Girl for the randomly chosen winner of the challenge



see you soon

Mary x



1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are fab, I'm looking forward to playing with mine.
Lovely male card
Hugs Kelly