17 November 2015

Let it snow ...


The theme at this week's Papertake Weekly challenge is 'Let it snow'   I made this Christmas card using a cute image from a LOTV artpad matted onto their paper 'Frosty Christmas'

I added two rows of a 6-row faux diamante trim with some 17mm white 'Laila' vintage style fine cotton lace.  The bow is made from 32mm silver flake web ribbon and is topped with white lily, tiny red berries and silver twine.  I have added more lily flowers and red berries in the bottom right corner.  The cute snowmen were sparkled with Stardust Stickles.

I hope you will be able to join us in this challenge as I know most of you will be making your special Christmas cards.  The design team have made some fabulous cards to inspire you so please pop over for a look.

see you soon, Mary x

2 comments:

Brawny x said...

How fabulous is this card. Great design. Love the image. X

Dawn said...

Aww Mary, this is just too cute! I love the little snow people!
Hugs
Dawn xx