6 December 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...........


There's a new 'Card Challenge' over at the Ribbon Girl  blog and the theme is 'anything goes'  or 'it's almost Christmas' - I went with the Christmas theme and made a card and box set.   I used an image and papers from Pion and inked and distressed all the edges.

I added Amelia ivory fine cotton lace, Donna narrow cream cotton lace, ivory pure silk ribbon, small pine cones, tiny red berries, ivory white magnolias, white tiny rose buds.  I added sparkle with Stardust Stickles and the sentiment was computer generated.  The ferny leaves were punched with my good old Martha Stewart branch punch


I decorated a box with red loopy trim, Clementine lace, and a sparkly acrylic heart button tied with button twine

The challenge will remain open until  9.00pm UK time on Saturday 19th December and I hope you will have time to join in over on the blog

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make!

Mary x

No comments: