7 March 2016

Pretty egg box ....


I made a cover for a small box of 4 Cadbury chocolate eggs using Pion Violet Field 12x12 paper and an image of violets from the Pion Caroli Linnaeu 12x12 paper.  The sentiment was computer generated, punched then mounted onto the reverse side of Violet Field paper.  I was lucky enough to be given some new dies for Mothers Day from my lovely daughter Andrea.  I used the Spellbinders Dragonfly on this project - love it, thanks Andrea    I edged the sides of the paper with 17mm Laila vintage style cotton lace and 6mm white flatback pearl trim.  I used 3mm self adhesive tape


I tucked in some white veiling amongst the flowers which included Kort and God purpleviolet rolled rose, lilac ballerina blossom, vintage purple 15mm paper roses, lilac two tone aster, 3mm Liberty 952 ribbon


This is the box of chocolate eggs after the decorative cover has been removed - delicious!


crafters don't forget to join in with the Ribbon Girl March Card Challenge - great prizes to be won!

see you soon, Mary xx

1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Wow beautiful project. X