22 April 2016

Birthday card with delicate heart ...


This card is for my daughter-in-law's Nana.  I used Pion 'Fields of Purple' from the new Scent of Lavender collection.  The stripe on the tag (tied with purple button twine)  is the reverse of the 12x12 sheet.

I diecut the delicate heart (I've had this die for a couple of years and it's called a La rue Heart by Memory Box) then added ivory carnation, pink and lilac 20mm and lilac 10mm open rose, white tulip, white cosmos daisy and some green paper leaves punched with a Martha Stewart branch punch.  
I embellished the card with 'Margaret' white guipure lace, 6mm white flat back pearl trim and Mauve Mist vintage style seam binding

Paper, flowers, pearls, ribbon, and lace are all from The Ribbon Girl
I have entered this card into the Pion Challenge

thanks for looking and see you soon, Mary x

2 comments:

pojjo said...

This is very pretty :) Thanks for participating in Pion design challange :) Hugs dt- Johanna

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, Mary! It is so sweet. Thank you for participating in the Pion Design Challenge.