7 April 2016

Enjoy every minute ...


A rectangle card for a change using layers of gorgeous Lemoncraft 'House of Roses' 6x6 paper pad.  


I added Laila white vintage style cotton lace, 6mm white flatback pearl trim, khaki green satin ribbon.  I used some white spray and ivory large rosebuds for my flower arrangement, tucking some white French veil behind then adding a wooden clock button tied with natural hemp twine.

The sentiment was computer generated.  I distressed the paper edges and inked with withered twigs distress ink.
The April 'Card' challenge is open on the Ribbon Girl Blog with some great prizes!  The design team have made some wonderful cards to inspire you so I hope you will find time to pop over and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

see you soon, Mary x




No comments: