24 November 2016

Christmas Rose ...


A vintage style Christmas card using an image and paper from Maja Designs  'I Wish' 6x6 paper stack.  I matted the paper and image onto kraft card, distressed all edges and inked and finished with Stardust Stickles for a bit of sparkle
.  

I am just learning how to make flowers from Foamiran flower foam and these two flowers meant to represent a hellebore (Christmas Rose) were made with ivory foam, inked with pink pigment ink around the edges and green in the centre.  I added small peach beaded berries as stamens and added a little dark brown ink to the tips.  shaped the flowers.  I popped in some red/green frosted berries, mulberry holly leaves and a couple of rose leaves


Papers, foamiran, stamens, leaves, ribbon, lace and Stickles all from www.ribbongirl.co.uk

thanks for looking, see you soon

Mary x

No comments: