6 December 2016

Christmas Greetings card


A Christmas card using paper and image from the Maja Design 'I Wish' 6x6 pad.  I added Michele white guipure lace, shabby white gathered tulle, 6mm white flatback pearl trim

I made the flower (supposed to be a poinsettia, but not too successful)  with white Foamiran and placed a 15mm pearl and diamante embellishment in the centre, adding a 20mm ivory rose, green/red frosted berries and silver fabric and mulberry paper rose leaves.  I tucked a diecut snowflake behind the flowers and another just behind the shabby trim.

Foam sheet, flowers, berries, leaves, lace, shabby trim, pearls and Stardust Stickles all from www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary x

1 comment:

Carole J said...

Oh wow! I love this card, Mary! Beautiful lace and trim and fabulous flowers. x