9 December 2016

Thank You card .......


I made this 'Thank You' card using paper from the gorgeous Lemoncraft 'Heart Painted' 6x6 paper pad  and tried to match the embellishments to the pink roses in the corners.  


I used 25mm double sided pink satin ribbon, a Scrapiniec Round Doily Lace Frame and Thank You sentiment and hand made foam flowers

I made the roses from pink Foamiran sheet and also some little blossom flowers from white foam sheet with pieces of pink/pink beaded berry inside as stamens.  One or two pink and white beaded strawberries tucked in with some co-ordinating leaves diecut from more paper from the same Lemoncraft pad

Thanks for looking, see you soon,
Mary x




1 comment:

Linda Levoir said...

Lovely card Mary. I'm very tempted by the Foamiran stuff, but apart from the fact that I'd also have to buy a bunch of flower dies, I just don't think I have enough hours in the day to make my own flowers as well. Unless I win the lottery and can give up work, this may have to wait until I can retire lol. Love looking at everyone else's though and you have managed to match them to the papers perfectly! :) xx