30 January 2017

Birthday open book card ..


I dont usually make so many cards, but I seem to have made quite a few in the past few days!  This is an open book card using Maja Design 'Vintage Spring' papers  - I used 10mm ivory flower flatback pearl trim for the centre and page edges.  The pearl trim doesnt look straight on the photo because the 'pages' have curled under it :-( 


I diecut the flowers and inked the edges then added a 6mm, 8mm and 11mm pearls with pearl 3mm stamens.  Also, I popped in some lilac/white hip rosebuds and a couple of Scrapiniec chipboard 


I added a bow made from 38mm lilac organza ribbon and the sentiment was computer generated

thanks for looking, see you soon, Mary x


3 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Mary. Hugs Rita xxx

Sandra Carey said...

Wow Mary this is a stunning card hugs S xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is stunning Mary, so beautiful xx