10 January 2017

Thinking of You ..........



Another open book card using 2 sheets of 6x6 Maja Designs 'Enjoying Outdoors' paper (there is a join in the centre as the card is much wider than 6 inches) on the top layer, 12x12 Lilac/White Spot Paper on the second layer.  The sentiment is a Stempelglade stamp



For my flower arrangement I used twine, white handmade flowers I made with foamiran, pearl stamens, vintage violet 15mm roses, lilac miniature blossoms, lilac/white hip rosebuds, rose leaves, lilac exotic blossoms, lilac beaded stamens



I embellished the centre (and hid the paper join)  with a strip of 6mm white flatback pearls with Lyra white guipure lace to each side.  I added some hearts from a sheet of Marianne Pearl & Rhinestone Romantic Hearts, added some 3-6mm flat back s/a pearls and added a bit of sparkle with some Stardust Stickles



I made a bow with 25mm purple satin ribbon, and hung medium heart dangle beads on matching purple and Heliotrope 3mm satin ribbon, 

All papers, ribbons, pearls, beads, lace, trims, stamens, flowers, leaves and Foamiran are from The Ribbon Girl online store

thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary x

2 comments:

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Hello Mary,
What a super beautiful creation! love Pion paper.
your blog found along Facebook what a super nice blog you have so many wonderful creation !
I follow your blog now ..
Greetings Doris

Anne said...

Gorgeous work Mary, I love your pretty books and they are a perfect way to showcase all the Ribbon Girl loveliness :)
Anne x