26 February 2017

Mouse Flowers .......


I used Lemoncraft 'Gossamer Blue' 6x6 paper and a LOTV printable image matted onto paper from the pad then onto white card.  , 20mm white paper roses, white vintage style seam binding, pale ivory/off white organza rose trim, blue forget me nots, white miniature blossoms and 5mm s/a pearls.  Leaves are diecut from white paper coloured with chalk ink



  For my flower arrangements I used 20mm white paper roses, blue/pink fabric forget me nots, white miniature blossoms and 5mm s/a pearls.  The leaves are diecut from a die Andrea got me as a gift, from white paper and then I coloured them with chalk ink - very effective



I trimmed the card with  a bow of white vintage style seam binding and a strip of pale ivory/off white organza rose trim

Thanks for looking, see you soon
Mary x

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am loving your cards made with these images, making me want to buy more of them and I have lots already. Those leaves look fabulous. Gorgeous embellies

Anne said...

So many beautiful cards! blue is not a colour I see used very often and you've done such a lovely job with this one

Anne x